Jo bhi krega accha karega

 My dad used to always say- “Ye sab kuch karta hai pata nahi kya karega” and mom used to reply- “Jo bhi karega accha karega”


Its the belief system that works wonder for any individual. My mom always believed in me and her belief made me do everything. I was never scared of failing and learning became a part of my personality. Right from washing, cleaning, cooking, stitching she made me do everything. Any household chores that typically a female would do. Today I can sustain and survive in any situation and this is all due to the “BELIEF”.

Virat Kohli’s knock and Anushka Sharma’s IG post was a testimony of this belief system. She trusted Virat and Virat always trusted his capabilities. He showcased it on the Melbourne ground when we were almost in the verge of losing the game. He went through a tough time but it was his self-belief and the belief of his family that got him back.

Believe in your employees and have their back coz your BELIEF can create a magic for you and for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always feel free to comment