Decide the quality of life

This is the beauty of this work,
If you do the right things
Which ever way,  it still works
You do it crying
You do it with love
You do it with anger
If you do the right thing it works
This is the way of the world
As long as you're doing the right things doesn't matter how much you do it
It still works
There is no such things as only if you do it lovingly it'll work
No,  if you do it with lovingly it'll be beautiful for you,  that's all
The process will be wonderfull for you
Other wise it will be misery but it still works
If you go and water these mango plant's with great distress,
Still it works ,mangoes will come,  it's just that you can't enjoy it,  somebody else will eat it , if you do it very joyfully,  lovingly the first sight of the flower you will notice it may be you'll get to eat it
But it still works
SO,
This is beauty of this existence as long as you're doing the right thing's it works
How do you do it will decide the quality of your life
Not whether it happen or not
 it will anyway happen
It's once happen
There was a chicken farmer
You know chicken farmer,  a poultry farmer
So,  as a part of
Enhancing productivity
He was always researching and one day he found a news paper article about how a man set a record by laying 24000 bricks in a day. brickleyer , so he was very inspired He cut this article out of the newspaper and he was taking it into the poultry
People asked

What are you going to do
Where are you going?
He said
I'm going to tell all my chickens
How this man laid 24000 bricks in a day.
You are hoping "it doesn't work
Like this " this is the way it works,  a man laid 24000 bricks  you tell your chicken : it's nit going to lay 24000 eggs for you,  it doesn't work that way
Just to find out
How this will works
Unfortunately people take a whole life time and still they and still they don't know how this works
If you understand this much that if you raise beyond your discrimination.

15 comments:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and
    checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or
    something. I believe that you just could do with a few percent
    to force the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, as i wish
    for enjoyment, since this this web page conations in fact fastidious funny stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely inspired together with your writing talents as neatly as
    with the structure to your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you
    modify it your self? Either way stay up
    the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well
    as from our dialogue made here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tһis bblog was...how do youu say it? Relevаnt!! Finally I have found ѕomethіng which helped me.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have
    right here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog
    for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited multiple blogs except the audio quality for audio songs current at this web
    page is really excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the website is
    also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Finally I got a website from where I can actually get helpful facts concerning my study and
    knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice post. I absolutely love this website.
    Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Always feel free to comment